Reservations: Jack’s Camp, San Camp & Bespoke Mobile Safaris
Reservations: Planet Baobab & Camp Kalahari
ACTIVITIES & AIR TRANSFERS:
- No activities at the camps and UASC Mobile Expeditions can be guaranteed.
- All activities are weather permitting.
- All air transfers are subject to weather and aviation safety regulations.
- Any delays or amendments to air transfers which are beyond Uncharted Africa Safari co’s. control are non-refundable.
- All requests for quotes, provisional bookings, confirmed bookings, amendments and cancellations must be
received in writing via e-mail or fax.
- Safaris are booked subject to availability and held provisionally for 14 days.
- The booking will be confirmed upon the receipt of a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- This deposit must be paid at the time of the booking confirmation, on or before the provisional expiry date.
- Should this not be received, we reserve the right to release the booking.
- The balance of payment is due 60 days before the safari commences.
- Should this not be received, the system automatically releases the booking on the Booking Expiry Date.
- Once the reservation is fully confirmed, Uncharted Africa Safari co. requires detailed information from the Guests.
• Name & Surname: As per passport• Nationality: As per passport• Passport Number and Expiry Date• Date of birth• Weight and Gender• Arrival and departure flight details• Rooming: Specifications and configurations• Dietary requirements• Allergies• Medical Conditions• Special requests: Birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons, reunions etc.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification. A cancellation fee, the scale of which, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices, will be levied as follows:
0 – 2 Weeks notice = 100%
2 – 4 Weeks notice = 75%
4 – 12 Weeks notice = 50%
12 Weeks plus = 20%
Should a Guest fail to join a safari or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made and additional charges may be incurred for transportation to and from the camps.
CHANGES TO EXISTING BOOKINGS:
- Should you wish to change to an earlier departure, after the confirmation of a booking, you may do so subject to availability.
- If the revised dates are not available, normal cancellation terms apply.
- Please ensure that your travel insurance covers the cost of the cancellation fees should these be incurred for any reason.
- All prices quoted exclude any bank charges related to the transaction.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of any bank charges incurred in any of the payment processes.
- All payments must be made in the currency in which the quotation was accepted, or in which the invoice is made out.
- All payments should be made through electronic or telegraphic bank transfer (TT).
Payment by cheque is not acceptable.
Please ensure that you advise your SWIFT code and the relevant reservation number when making payment.
Please email or fax your payment confirmation to the following email address: email@example.com
Tel: +27 (0)11 326 4407 Fax: +27 (0)11 326 4480
Note that without this information, Uncharted Africa Safari co. will not be able to credit the account/booking immediately, and the account/booking will continue to show as unpaid in our records and on your statements, causing delays in your booking confirmation. Please ensure therefore, that the correct reservation number is quoted on any correspondence pertaining to a booking, or a payment to ensure that the Payments Department can allocate the money correctly.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS:
- All credit card transactions will be converted to Botswana Pula at the prevailing rate of exchange.
- Fluctuations with regard to the rate of exchange are beyond our control.
- In order to avoid issues or problems relating to the above, we strongly recommend that you arrange for payment by bank transfer.
Neither Uncharted Africa Safari Company (Proprietary) limited nor their respective servants, agents, employees and subcontractors (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), acting for, through or on behalf of the Company shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever and without restricting the generality of the afore-going shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its brochure or other literature, loss or damage caused by delays, sickness, theft, injury or death.
In addition the Company shall have the right at any time at its discretion to cancel any safari or the remainder thereof or make any alteration in route, accommodation, price or other details and, in the event of any safari being rendered impossible, illegal or inadvisable by weather, strike, war, government or interference or any other cause whatsoever, the extra expenses incurred as a result thereof shall be the responsibility of the passenger.
The Company may at its discretion and without liability or cost to itself at any time cancel or terminate the Guest’s booking and in particular without limiting the generality of the afore-going it shall be entitled to do so in the event of the illness or the illegal or incompatible behaviour of the Guest, who shall in such circumstances not be entitled to any refund.
The person making any booking will, by the making of such booking, warrant that he or she has authority to enter into a contract on behalf of the other person included in such a booking and in the event of the failure of any or all of the other persons so included to make payment, the person making the booking shall by his/her signature thereof assume personal liability for the total price of all bookings made by him/her. The Company cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or changes in printed materials that may occur.