Reservations: Jack’s Camp, San Camp & Bespoke Mobile Safaris
Andrea Beatriz Hojem: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations: Planet Baobab & Camp Kalahari
Nomasonto Mulenga: email@example.com
Sales & Reservations Manager
Heide Pautsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIVITIES & AIR TRANSFERS:
- No activities at the camps and UASC Mobile Expeditions can be guaranteed.
- All activities are weather permitting.
- All air transfers are subject to weather and aviation safety regulations.
- Any delays or amendments to air transfers which are beyond Uncharted Africa Safari co’s. control are non-refundable.
- All requests for quotes, provisional bookings, confirmed bookings, amendments and cancellations must be
received in writing via e-mail or fax.
- Safaris are booked subject to availability and held provisionally for 14 days.
- The booking will be confirmed upon the receipt of a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- This deposit must be paid at the time of the booking confirmation, on or before the provisional expiry date.
- Should this not be received, we reserve the right to release the booking.
- The balance of payment is due 60 days before the safari commences.
- Should this not be received, the system automatically releases the booking on the Booking Expiry Date.
- Once the reservation is fully confirmed, Uncharted Africa Safari co. requires detailed information from the Guests.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification. A cancellation fee, the scale of which, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices, will be levied as follows:
0 – 2 Weeks notice = 100%
2 – 4 Weeks notice = 75%
4 – 12 Weeks notice = 50%
12 Weeks plus = 20%
Should a Guest fail to join a safari or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made and additional charges may be incurred for transportation to and from the camps.
CHANGES TO EXISTING BOOKINGS:
- Should you wish to change to an earlier departure, after the confirmation of a booking, you may do so subject to availability.
- If the revised dates are not available, normal cancellation terms apply.
- Please ensure that your travel insurance covers the cost of the cancellation fees should these be incurred for any reason.
- All prices quoted exclude any bank charges related to the transaction.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of any bank charges incurred in any of the payment processes.
- All payments must be made in the currency in which the quotation was accepted, or in which the invoice is made out.
- All payments should be made through electronic or telegraphic bank transfer (TT).
Payment by cheque is not acceptable.
Please ensure that you advise your SWIFT code and the relevant reservation number when making payment.
Please email or fax your payment confirmation to the following email address: email@example.com
Fax: +267 241 3458 Tel: +267 241 2277
Note that without this information, Uncharted Africa Safari co. will not be able to credit the account/booking immediately, and the account/booking will continue to show as unpaid in our records and on your statements, causing delays in your booking confirmation. Please ensure therefore, that the correct reservation number is quoted on any correspondence pertaining to a booking, or a payment to ensure that the Payments Department can allocate the money correctly.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS:
- All credit card transactions will be converted to Botswana Pula at the prevailing rate of exchange.
- Fluctuations with regard to the rate of exchange are beyond our control.
- In order to avoid issues or problems relating to the above, we strongly recommend that you arrange for payment by bank transfer.